12th Annual CSUF New Music Festival:
Voice in the 21st Century
February 27th-March 3rd, 2013
Cal State Fullerton
ANNUAL CALL FOR WORKS FOR
WORLD ELECTROACOUSTIC LISTENING ROOM PROJECT (WEALR):
PLAYBACK OF ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC WORKS,
WORKS FOR ELECTRONICS AND VIDEO
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 1st, 2013
The 12th Annual New Music Festival announces the Annual Call for Proposals for electroacoustic works and works for video/electronics. Proposals focusing on themes of: VOICE in the 21st Century are especially welcome. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Instructions for submitting your work for consideration:
1. Submit your proposal through this online form
2. Enter your contact information, description of your submission, along with its recording/video links (please use services such as SoundCloud, DropBox, YouTube,? or any file sharing services).
3. Be sure that your audio/video files are high-quality files such as MP3/MP4, ACC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV (etc.), and MOV, MPEG, MPG, or any other high-quality video file.
4. Please submit all proposal information through this online form All proposal information must be submitted through this form (no emails or physical mail submissions will be accepted). For all proposals, include:
1) title of work
2) name of composer
3) length of work
4) program notes
5) short bio, website link
6) contact information: email, mailing address, website
7) link(s) to uploaded recording(s) / video(s)